Topics

BITX20 SMB

bgbarnett1

Hi,

Just happened on some of the posts. It sounds like a kit of parts is or was available for the SMB.

Is the kit still available? If so, what is the the price? I think I have found most of the files. Schematics and such. Need as much info as I can get.

Thank you,

Bob barnett

Yaya

Hi Bob,

I suppose you are referring to the smdBITX for which yes I still have some kits available. Pricing information is available here:

73's Elia, 2E0ZHN

--- In BITX20@..., "bgbarnett1" <bgbarnett@...> wrote:

Hi,

Just happened on some of the posts. It sounds like a kit of parts is or was available for the SMB.

Is the kit still available? If so, what is the the price? I think I have found most of the files. Schematics and such. Need as much info as I can get.

Thank you,

Bob barnett

bgbarnett1

Elia,

Your link is not working. I found this in the files section (smdBITX
Group Buy Update 6). Is this info correct? If so, it looks like
the kit, including shipping to the U.S., would be about $53.68 .

How do I reserve a Kit?

Will a Moneyorder work for payment?

Where do I send the Moneyorder?

Bob

--- In BITX20@..., "2E0ZHN" <eliamady@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

I suppose you are referring to the smdBITX for which yes I still have
some kits available. Pricing information is available here:

oup%20Buy%20Update.pdf