Topics

Hendrick Bitx-20_ Norcal Digi VFO

kwroberson

Hello all, I uploaded another image , inside view, 73 Ken K5DNL

Mark Jones <Mark@...>

Hi Ken

Any chance of an image showing the mounting and interconnection between
FCC1 and FCC2?

Thanks.

Mark.

G0MGX

kwroberson wrote:

Hello all, I uploaded another image , inside view, 73 Ken K5DNL

kwroberson

Mark, Hello , I used hookup wire instead of the connector that they
used because mine needed to be side by side.If u still need a photo
let me know and I will take the shield off and shot from back side.
Yesterday I worked ZS4 and ON4 on JT65A running 4 Watts and HB
rotatable dipole @ 42 ft , I work EU almost every day.
73 Hpe c u on the bands Ken K5DNL