Topics

IF amp pcb

vk3bfa <ablight@...>

Hello Fello wBuilders,
think I stuffed up a previous message post - anyway, have posted a
photo of my humble efforts at kitchen sink PCB making for the BITX20
IF Amp - its in the VK3BFA folder. Any comments on probable mistakes
welcome - will try and load it with components tomorrow if I can
ignore customer jobs already on the work bench hi hi. I build on the
track side of the PCB (semi ugly/manhattan) - so much easier to
troubleshoot.....
73 de VK3BFA Andrew

John Fisher <k5jhf@...>

Very nice PCB, I'm certainly enjoying these photos :-) Thanks to all for your interesting posts :-) Being somewhat of a photographer, I always say "One can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much light" :-) But of course one can never have too many friends or too much shielding :-) Thanks for the bandwidth :-)

 Regards,
 John

email:      k5jhf@...
photos:   http://photos.yahoo.com/k5jhf@...