Topics

uBITX HD raduino bracket

_Dave_ AD0B

I decided to re-do the popular uBITX raduino bracket.

Mainly beefed it up and added a two line display bracket. Also added an audio cable hold down. I did make one small dimensional change.

It is now a 3 part unit that can be used with or without the stock display.

Am offering these from my shack to yours for $15 including hardware and shipping.

I have another printer and want to give it a job!
Dave
k0mbt
Ham_Made_Keys

Wayne Leake

 That's a good looking mounting bracket.
 I'd want one if I had a uBITX.
 BTW, I like the looks of the heat sinks I see.
 Where did you get them?
 Wayne WA2YNE

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 2:35 PM _Dave_ K0MBT <davesters@...> wrote:
I decided to re-do the popular uBITX raduino bracket.

Mainly beefed it up and added a two line display bracket. Also added an audio cable hold down. I did make one small dimensional change.

It is now a 3 part unit that can be used with or without the stock display.

Am offering these from my shack to yours for $15 including hardware and shipping.

I have another printer and want to give it a job!
Dave
k0mbt
Ham_Made_Keys

_Dave_ AD0B

Thanks for the comments on the parts Wayne.
The heat sinks are swiped from a deceased computer. I cut one in half.
Dave
k0mbt
Raduino bracket and Ham_Made_Keys