Topics

dc rcvr ?

Ashhar Farhan

Your BFO is in the middle of the passband. you will have to get into calibration menu (choose setup option and then BFO calibration) and then tune the bfo until it gets to a side of the filter skirt. i guess there are videos on how to do it.

- f

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 7:39 AM Curt via Groups.Io <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Russ

Definitely its a superhet. The xtal filter is wide enough for ssb. Try tuning in some voice signals to get a better feel for it. Many arrive with bfo alignment way off.

I use a nescaf audio filter with mine to get a narrow cw bandwidth.

Curt

Curt

Russ

Definitely its a superhet. The xtal filter is wide enough for ssb. Try tuning in some voice signals to get a better feel for it. Many arrive with bfo alignment way off.

I use a nescaf audio filter with mine to get a narrow cw bandwidth.

Curt

russ ward

now have ubitx receiving -
tuning across cw signal sounds like