Topics

#Ubitx #bitx20help. Anyone out there who can work on a Ubitx ? #ubitx

Kelly Mabry

I know an elderly gentleman who needs help with his ubitx and is willing to pay for service. Is there anyone who is willing to do mod work for a decent price? He has very little test equipment and is over 70. I am not asking for myself.

73,
Kelly

RICHARD

I could help him if he is in my area (Southern Cal)  I’m 80 years old and still love to work on the new stuff.  I still do my own tower work.  AGE IS JUST A NUMBER !

K6KWQ

   I’m 80 years old and still do my own Ham radio work including

Sent from Mail for Windows 10