Topics

uBitx 1st contacts #ubitx #nextion

Ron Stauffer

I made my 1st 3 contacts on uBitx after getting General class license June 8th. Just got a couple 3.5 inch Nextions for stage 2 on my rif build. Also ordered a DIY antenna tuner kit.

[US$11.83]1-30Mhz LED VSWR DIY Manual Antenna Tuner Kit For HAM RADIO * CW QRP Q9 BNC Interface Arduino Compatible SCM & DIY Kits from Electronics on banggood.com
https://banggood.app.link/gEAyx98jyX

Using my EU1KY antenna analyzer my 20 meter dipole is around 1.9 SWR so I hope the tuner helps me lower the SWR so I get the most it off my 6 to 7 watts.

Just wanted to share my good news.  Best distance. has been a 2 over 2 QSO at 1025 miles. Princeton  MN to near Montreal.Best report is  5 over 9 to Gainsville SC. Very cool on my 20 ft hig only dipole.

Ron
KE0RJE

Sajid Rahum

Superb. Is this with v5 or other.

i finally got my 1st QSO to mid NY from Toronto with v2.0 on 40m.

Ron Stauffer

I built V5. Picture of my station is on QRZ. Board just squeezes in to its EF 01 case.

Ron