Topics

ubitx goes into transmit as soon as power is on.

balrog68@...

I have had my V4 uBITX for 6 months, have used it almost daily and had no problems until the other day, when using FT8, it started going back into tx during the rx cycle. This happened a few times. But on switching off unplugging it from the sound card, etc.. It is now stuck in tx but the Nextion display indicates that it is in rx Mode. I know it is in transmit because I have fitted a twin meter analogue pwr/vswr meter.
Anybody else experienced this? When I get chance I'm going to reflash the firmware to see if that solves it but if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears!

balrog68@...

Now sorted.. Sticky relay.

Curt

Wow. Does it do same thing when on ssb? What about on different bands? Just want to make sure its not rf going somewhere. Did you restore the relay with a tap?

Curt