Topics

KD8CEC: Changing the calibration data from within the Nextion GUI

Mark Hatch

Hi,

Is there some special startup code to get to the "pmem" setup page from within the KD8CEC UX on a Nextion?

From within the Nextion editor, I can see the page "pmem" and it seems to allow you to update Calibration, BFO, etc.  However, it *does* not look like the page is actually accessible (or at least I have not found it yet.)

Anybody sorted this out? I am thinking that this page may have been for debugging by ian or was deleted because he recommends using the uBitx Database manager to do the updates?

73
Mark
AJ6CU

Joe Puma

Mark,

Can you use the Config menu, make a hot button somewhere that calls that page?

I think there is an empty icon on the config page we can use for that.

Joe

On Jun 6, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Sam Tedesco <stedesco619@...> wrote:

is this what you're looking for? What size screen? <Capture4.PNG>

Mark Hatch

Joe,

I was thinking of doing that. And put a big disclaimer - "Don't play here"....

73
Mark

Joe Puma

Its a good idea, I didn’t realize that page is not accessable from the Nextion. I resized it but thought nothing of it after that, lol oh boy.