From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Sam Tedesco <stedesco619@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2019 5:58:01 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Sunil cases

Hi everyone,

So...I have 2 builds in Sunil cases. One has an audio amp. The other does not.

On both cases... when I plug in external speaker/headphones, the internal speaker stays on.

Normal?

Thanks!

Mark Hatch

Not normal....  There are two sets of phono plugs. Didn't check, but perhaps only one interrupts the downstream flow? I used on the front panel the ones with the silver nuts. When I plugged them in, they shutoff the speaker. I am using their front panel boards.

73
Mark
AJ6CU

Sam Tedesco

Sunil responded. The audio amp only drives the internal speaker. If i bring internal speaker to front daughter board, it turns off with external plugged in. Hate to waste the audio amp. Might bring it over to the v4 board. Thanks for the help

Mark Hatch

Sam

thanks for the correction!  I happen to have two Sunil cases, one with and one without the audio amp. Have not installed the audio amp yet so now I know how it is supposed to function...

73
Mark