Topics

BITX is on Facebook

AA9GG

You forgot one of the original ones:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 12:02 PM Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

masch57

I find a problem with muting a topic if the problem is off-topic posts.  This would cause
me to miss posts in the event that someone uses that topic for an on-topic post.  It happens.
Of course the moderator can just mark the topic as "closed" and nobody would be able
to post anything more using that topic.  This has been done and seems to be effective.

Arv
_._

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:57 AM masch57 <masch57@...> wrote:
I think this is an even better time to point out that there is the "Mute this topic" link below.  Plenty of threads don't immediately interest me, and this is a civilized way to deal with them.  How's that for "high and mighty"! ;-)

--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.

Arv Evans

[...]

Curt

Wow thanks for providing list.

I still appreciate this list as the first source of BITX family technical info.  Let's not lament an occasional stray, our leadership team will take appropriate action.  We may be the primary social media outlet for a few folk, it happens.

I do suggest that all of us realize the list is way beyond folk in North America - let's respect other cultures and their economies etc. its a big world.  Cool that these rigs allow a much larger portion of the world's population to literally have a rig, and/or experiment in electronics to do RF.  Keep things global in our perspective.

Great to be part of this community.

Curt

Jerry Gaffke

Perfect!

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 09:03 AM, WA6PXC Rich wrote:
Thanks for the list Arv.
I joined here to discuss the technical aspects of the radios.

I certainly don't need any of the High & Mighty attempting to
force me into feeling guilty because I am not a victim of poverty.
I will go elsewhere..
Rich

WA6PXC Rich <sigma@...>