From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Wilson <ve3wmj@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:05:03 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBitX For Sale #ubitx

Hi Jerry,

I have a version 3 kit for sale if you are interested.

Mike

VE3WMJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "SC" <bill@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
I am dropping the price to $120, plus shipping, which includes insurance.  If no one wants it at this price, it stays with me.  This is for the complete unaltered kit, plus the complete Amateur Radio Kits Universal Case DA Gray make just for this radio.  The price will not go any lower than this.  The complete kit with case retails near $200.  This is the final offer.

SC <bill@...>

This radio kit and case are SOLD.  Thank you for your interest.  It is going to a good home.  Bill, WB4ME

SC <bill@...>

I am dropping the price to $120, plus shipping, which includes insurance.  If no one wants it at this price, it stays with me.  This is for the complete unaltered kit, plus the complete Amateur Radio Kits Universal Case DA Gray make just for this radio.  The price will not go any lower than this.  The complete kit with case retails near $200.  This is the final offer.

SC <bill@...>

uBitX complete with V3 board, original in the box, untouched, unmodified kit, including the original V3 board, unmodified, and all components that shipped with the kit. Also included a complete Amateur Radio Kits, Universal Case, DA Gray, made for the uBitX.  This case kit includes the digital board for the rear of the case and all components that came with the case.  Photos available.  Price $140 firm, plus $12 shipping, including insurance.  Shipping to US only.