Topics

ubitx ver 4 for sale

Peter Russell <peter.russell@...>

After serious deliberation, I have decided to sell my ubitx transceiver.
I have done Raj's mods - the 45 Mhz filter inductors replaced by smd's, the new filter in front of the second mixer and the 2 resistors have been changed to increase the gain.
I have also added the N6DT agc mod and a TDA2030 audio amp.
It was changing the smd's that did it!
I'm getting a bit too long in the tooth to be able to handle these little beggars, Apart from that, since I retired I don't have access to a spectrum analyser or any other form of sophisticated equipment.
I have enjoyed putting this together - it's rekindled my interest in ham radio, but I do know my limitations.
It comes in a pretty blue (Chinese) box complete with a Nextion 2.8 display.
The receiver works very well and as far as I'm aware, the transmitter is ok, although I've never had the confidence to put it on the air.
I'm asking £80 for it and that will include UK shipping.
Photos available on request.

Peter, G8FWY

---
https://www.avg.com

Ian Reeve

Hello Peter, I would appreciate some pictures please. I am interested. Thankyou

73

Ian

M0IDR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Dave Dixon

hello peter,
                 Iwould like to buy your u bitx do you accept paypal as famiy and friends or bank transfer..is it running KD8 CEC firmware. regards Dave..

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 13:52, Peter Russell <peter.russell@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Peter,

Further to my earlier e-mail requesting pictures

I can see there is a lot of interest in the uBitX, perhaps you could kindly advise your payment details.

Kind Regards M0IDR

[...]

OK Ian, you were first in the queue.

I'll email you direct with details etc.

Peter.

On 06/03/2019 14:49, Ian Reeve wrote:
[...]

Thank-you Peter,I look forward to hearing from you. 73. Ian M0IDR

> Hello Peter, I would appreciate some pictures please. I am interested.
> Thankyou
>
> 73
>
> Ian
>
> M0IDR

> Windows 10

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ

Hello.

Don’t forgot all.

I’m looking for a uBitx full mounted because I’m not good with DIY.....
Anyone more selling, in EU prefered?

73's de Carlos CT1GFQ
SKCC#466T www.skccgroup.com
REP#1406 www.rep.pt