Topics

2nd if

kurt.nygren@...

Any reasons for not using 9 Mc as 2nd if freceded and 1st IF of 48 Mc? Reason for asking I have XTAL filters for SSB and CW at Mc.

MVS Sarma

Kurt,
If you have you cal.always replace those and make minor changes in firmware. On ubitx we have 2 versions . One with 12mhz bfo and another 11.059 bfo.  Accordingly the 2nd carriercwould change.  A study of these would make your change plan easy . As far as ubitx, Farhan has always neen saying the design is hackable.
All the best.
Sarma vu3zmv