From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Maurice Bersan via Groups.Io <Vk6hly@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:03:19 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] 2.8 nextion screen

So where is everyone getting their 2.8 nextion screens from? I just pulled the trigger on a ubitx case that has 1602 or 2.8  nextion options.
Thanks for any recomendations

Maurice Bersan

Thanks for tips. One nextion coming up.

_Dave_ K0MBT

I have had a 2.4, 2.8, 3.2 and 3.5" screens  Everey time I got a bigger one it worked better a touch screen. The 2.8 and 3.2 are the same height. I found that the  the Indian case mounted the display too low and their daughter board all but touches the bottom of the case.
Dave
k0mbt
Raduino bracket and Ham_Made_Keys