Topics

Ammo case

Jack, W8TEE

All:

Harbor Freight has their polypropylene version of its ammo case on sale for $4. It appears to have a water-tight gasket on it, along with a handle:

I have no financial interest in HF, but I find cheap cases always good to know about.

Jack, W8TEE

Doug W

Looks like you need to use a coupon code to get that price.  The coupon is currently on their home page as well as in the last email I got so it should be easy enough for anyone interested to find.

I have seen these and they are nice.  The are smaller than the M2 50 cal boxes.  These are knock offs of the Plano ones.
--
www.bitxmap.com

Ken Hansen

I have two of these cases, one for a Bioenno 20A LiFePo4 battery, charger, and power pole to (VHF/UHF) "T" & power pole to HF 4 pin power adapters, for powering radios when working 'picnic table portable'. The other case is still looking for a purpose.

They are nice, and they have a nice water seal.

Harbor Freight puts 25% off one item coupons in all their printed ads, and are easily found online, or are sent to you via sms/email if you sign up for their 'club'.

I've also gotten a few of their 35A SLA batteries, they make great backup power sources - I use one in my mobile with a powergate, and another at home with my main radio... they are about $65 with the 25% off coupon.

Ken, N2VIP

On Feb 22, 2019, at 8:29 AM, Doug W <dougwilner@...> wrote:

Looks like you need to use a coupon code to get that price.  The coupon is currently on their home page as well as in the last email I got so it should be easy enough for anyone interested to find.

I have seen these and they are nice.  The are smaller than the M2 50 cal boxes.  These are knock offs of the Plano ones.
--
www.bitxmap.com

alans77@...

Use this one:

AA9GG

I picked up 2 of them last time they were on sale for $2.95 each

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:00 AM alans77 via Groups.Io <alans77=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Use this one: