Topics

Watching Ashar on W5KUB

Mike Reed

Watching Asrhar live on W5KUB video show...Interesting on his new ideas and plans as well as the history of the bitx line..There is a replay on demand for those who miss the live show.
 73
 Mike - N7ZEF

Joe Puma

Do you have a link?

Joe

On Feb 5, 2019, at 9:58 PM, Mike Reed <n7zef@...> wrote:

Watching Asrhar live on W5KUB video show...Interesting on his new ideas and plans as well as the history of the bitx line..There is a replay on demand for those who miss the live show.
 73
 Mike - N7ZEF

George Baumann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3RGpRGn-w

Tom, wb6b

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 07:18 PM, George Baumann wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3RGpRGn-w
Cool. I skimmed the video. Was interesting to see the new v5 board.

Also, for us folks that are experimenting with cobbling together an SA from various SDRs, it looks like Ashar is going to make a kit out of the little receiver he used in testing the CubeSat. It looks like it will make a very good SA at a very low price.

A design that is basically just a mixer and a simple IF bandpass filter may be one of the best ways to go. After all in the SA use case we don't want or need high sensitivity.

I think this is the GitHub link.

https://github.com/afarhan/antuino

Tom,
wb6b