Topics

Spare Raduino pins with Nextion

Rich aka M7PEZ

With using a Nextion, I'm looking at the pins that are freed up.  Is there enough computation power in the raduino to use them for additional functions?

Nothing too hevy, I've a motor board that is going to be attached to an Uno, the idea being that when the Raduino turns live a pin goes high so that the Uno can perform other functions (like power the screen tilt and slide motors)

I've also got a rotary encoder with an RGB LED in it, might be quite cool to make use of it if I can :D

OR would I be better off upgrading the board to a Mega and do it that way?