Topics

ubitx s-meter problem

Reparatii Electronice Sofian Adrian

Hello everybody, i have a ubitx with CEC firmware ver 1.08 from Ian Lee with 2 line display. i have a problem with the s-meter on RX is working fine but i want to use the same bargraph when i switch on TX to measure the swr. When the transceiver goes on TX the lines on the bargraph stays still on the last position where it was on rx and nothing changes. I have been looking over the source code but no luck to find something. I have to unlock the meter on tx mode . Any help will be apreciated. I have attached the files above if someone could help me.Thanks in advance