Topics

New Website ubitx.com

Sunil Lakhani

A new website ubitx.com has been opened for providing info of building the ubitx into our universal case, sold on amateurradiokits.in
Presently info is limited but we shall keep on adding more info on various accessories that can be added with ubitx.
This is an effort to help builders with their construction.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regrads

Sunil VU3SUA

freefuel@...

Hi Sunil,

Transformer isolation is VERY useful for eliminating ground loops and Galvanic isolation for the audio circuits. should you design a revised digital interface board provisions for installing audio isolation transformers would be much appreciated.

-Justin N2TOH