Topics

Reversed Sidebands

George

I' had the same. After frequency correction made BFO, after this steps the side bands has come to the right position: LSB on 40ty and USB on 20ty My correction for frequency: 18, BFO-11996380.
George

ajparent1/KB1GMX

Swap the sideband frequency settings or go into the code and swap the messages.

Allison

Ashhar Farhan

You have set the BFO on the wrong side of the filter. Re-align the BFO please.

- f

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 9:02 PM, Bill Robbins <wa8cdu@...> wrote:
After finally getting around to spending some time with the new ubitx20 I discover that the ssb indications are reversed on the display and the stations are tuned from the wrong direction. Both side band signals sound very good but it drives me crazy that they are reversed.  The wiring seems correct.  Software v1.8.

Bill

Bill Robbins