From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Hanson
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 9:00 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] 4.2” Nextion Bezel?

David,

Here is a two step process to get a black plastic bezel for your Nextion display.

First, go to the ITEAD website and down load the 3d bezel zip file for the size of your display and unzip to your desktop.

Go here: https://www.itead.cc/wiki/Nextion_HMI_Solution#3D_printing_bezel

Next, go to https://www.3dhubs.com and go through their order process that requires that you upload the file from step one above.  You will need to indicate the color and the material you want to print with. I went with the cheapest and looks great.  The 3dhub company has great customer service.

Mine cost $9 including postage and took about 10 days.  Hope this works for you.

Gary, KJ5VW

Christopher Miller

He is getting a laser cut acrylic version. I offered to print a few if he provided the material to produce the object . Instead they went with laser cut acrylic.

Ill get s copy of that object in case it comes up again and some one is ok with white or whatever color I happen to have.

Chris:

I greatly appreciated your offer to 3-D print. I just didn’t want to put you through the trouble of having to order special materials you don’t normally carry. I’m sure I am not alone in wanting a bezel solution. So, if the group is aware that you have a solution, I think you would be of great service. Is there any place on the forum where people who offer various support-services such as this, can be easily found?

Thanks,

David A Posthuma, WD8PUO

1 (616) 283-7703

He is getting a laser cut acrylic version. I offered to print a few if he provided the material to produce the object . Instead they went with laser cut acrylic.

Ill get s copy of that object in case it comes up again and some one is ok with white or whatever color I happen to have.

Terence Taylor

This is the bezel that I did for David.

MadRadioModder

You might be able to create a nice little business for yourself if you branch out and include the other sizes too.  There are a lot of Nextion converted radios out there now..