Topics

VK4PP uBitx LPF BANK add-on Board

KM4TRT

Hi Nick,
Put me down for a production board
Andy KM4TRT

Glenn

Hi Nick

Happy to test for you, no need to send any parts etc for me.

glenn
vk3pe

Nick VK4PP

Thanks Glenn,
Will do, ill try get it done this weekend... Do you want a few for yourself?

Many Thanks.

Glenn

Nick, I have been away on a holiday......

If you would like to send just the assembled new LPF board to me< i will check it over for you with SA etc.

Glenn
vk3pe

F1BFU - Fr - 79

Hello Nick

I'm interested by sweeperino and a Specan from long time.
I also considered building these modules.
I will wait for the result of your experiments because I am not a skilled technician.

73 QRO
F1BFU /FR

Le mer. 24 oct. 2018 à 00:01, Nick VK4PP <nickpullen@...> a écrit :
I am building a sweeperino and then a specan. this will hopefully help test these boards more...
73 Nick VK4PP.

--
Gilles - F1BFU/FR

Nick VK4PP

I am building a sweeperino and then a specan. this will hopefully help test these boards more...
73 Nick VK4PP.

Nick VK4PP

Hi Kees,
No, not yet. Best I will be able to do is a noise source and a RTL SDR spectrum scan....
Ill post up the results I get, hopefully they are somewhat useful/telling.

Thanks.
Nick VK4PP

Kees T

Nick,

Looks very nice. Do you have a plot with a Tracking Generator on the input and a Spectrum Analyzer on the output, through a filter on a populated board.

73 Kees K5BCQ

a.vision

Hi  Nick I also would like to purchase one of your Lpf pcb please advise when they are available and cost thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.