Topics

N6ALT: Nextion 3.2 inch Enhanced display not displaying right

Hi all,

I have updated the uBitx to KD8CDC's 1.097 firmware and the the latest Nextion 3.2 E tft file to the 3.2 inch display. The display updates and shows up okay except it doesn't fill the right hand side of the display. It's about 3/4 of inch in on that side. The top and bottom fit okay just not the right side. I have tried other size files and they wont load because a get a wrong file error. Anybody else notice this? It almost has to be the file as there is nothing more I can do. Tried other SD cards with same problem.

Joel
N6ALT

I forgot, the Nextion file is V3.0.

Joel
N6ALT

SV9CVJ Nikos

Official Support GUI is for  2.4", 2.8" LCD, but include 3.2, 3.5 for test (just converted from 2.8")                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Joe

Hi,

You need to goto ubitx.net and download the nextion 3.2 file
These are files modified to support your full screen.
There are nextion files for 3.5 and 7 inch

Joe
VE1BWV
Joe

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018, 3:39 PM SV9CVJ Nikos <sv9cvj@...> wrote:
Official Support GUI is for  2.4", 2.8" LCD, but include 3.2, 3.5 for test (just converted from 2.8")                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the tip, it worked great.

Joel
N6ALT