Topics

BitX40 Sketch still needed....

AA9GG

Does anyone have a sketch for a stock BitX40  that has the rotary encoder mod in place on interrupt pins D2 / D3?  I'm basically looking for Ashhar's stock code that has been modified for the encoder.
--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.

Arv Evans

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 7:04 PM AA9GG <paul.aa9gg@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a sketch for a stock BitX40  that has the rotary encoder mod in place on interrupt pins D2 / D3?  I'm basically looking for Ashhar's stock code that has been modified for the encoder.
--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.
www.elanengr.com
NAQCC 3123, SKCC 4628

AA9GG

I have that, but was hoping someone has a copy modified for use with a rotary encoder instead of the pot....