Topics

WTB uBITX v3 or 4

WD0AKZ

Hi..
If your like me, I like to play with things for a while then pass it on and look for something else.  I think the uBITX would be interesting but as I have a Elecraft KX3 I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel.  Most likely I'd buy a new v4, assemble it breadboard style, probably have fun doing the testing and my own Arduino programming for a while then sell it and move on to some other toy, but this does get to be a bit expensive after a while.  So if you have a v3 or v4 that your done with and want to move on, drop me a note with what you have and how much you want for it.
tnx

de George
WD0AKZ
dit - dit

WD0AKZ

Thanks to those that wrote me with offers.  I did buy a v3 and am looking forward to building it.

73's to all

de George
WD0AKZ
dit - dit

MVS Sarma

George,
 V3 may not be anymore available.  Hence people have to go for v4 only.
regards
sarma
vu3zmv