Topics

uBitx V4.3 BFO Issue #ubitx #firmware

I just built version 4 of uBitx. It came with firmware V4.3.  I am having issues with my radio listening off frequency. In search of a solution, I saw a post stating that the BFO frequency should read 11.997.20. My BFO reads 11.995.00 and it will not allow me to change the frequency. There is no save-by-PPT function while in the BFO edit mode. When I push the encoder I receive the message: "Carrier Set", but it does not retain the adjusted BFO frequency and defaults back to 11.995.00. Is there a solution or should I just update the firmware to KD8CEC to obtain a fix?

dan magers

I am experiencing the exact same thing with a uBITX V4.3.
Very discouraging as I had a few broken parts that required troubleshooting.  Now this...

Dan
N5MRG