Topics

NEXTION 4.3" Basic & Enhanced now Supported

Björn Pasteuning

Hi all

I Like to share my rebuild version of the KD8CEC / KN4UD nextion version.

The 4.3" Basic and Enhanced displays are now supported.

It is a mix of KD8CEC/KN4UD and my PD5DJ
Menu's and all screens are redone, cleaned up and aligned.

https://groups.io/g/BITX20/files/PD5DJ/unitx_43_PD5DJ.rar

--
73' Björn de PD5DJ
www.pd5dj.nl

I would love to see a 3.2 inch version of this.

Joel
N6ALT

Rob Bleumer

Hi Björn,
from where you got your Nextion display?
Rob PA0RBL

Joe

The 3.2 has been available since last month

Joe
VE1BWV

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 11:31 AM Joel Caulkins <caulktel@...> wrote:
I would love to see a 3.2 inch version of this.

Joel
N6ALT

Joe,

Not with, "It is a mix of KD8CEC/KN4UD and my PD5DJ
Menu's and all screens are redone, cleaned up and aligned" I have the 3.2 inch release and it doesn't look anything like this one.

Joel
N6ALT

Joe

Sorry, guess I am not looking at the same files...
The 4.3 are only the non editable compiled tft versions. So not able to load into the editor.. to see

I have the 5.0 and 7 inch re-done and both editable and compiled files released files released... these use enhanced graphics, extra menu etc...

Joe
VE1BWV

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 1:37 PM Joel Caulkins <caulktel@...> wrote:
Joe,

Not with, "It is a mix of KD8CEC/KN4UD and my PD5DJ
Menu's and all screens are redone, cleaned up and aligned" I have the 3.2 inch release and it doesn't look anything like this one.

Joel
N6ALT

Björn Pasteuning

Hi all,

I seem to forgot adding the HMI files, my apologies for that :-)

With the same download link, you should be able to get the TFT + HMI files.

@Rob PA0RBL
I have ordered the nextion's from Banggood

--
73' Björn de PD5DJ
www.pd5dj.nl

matthew cook

When I try to upload the file to my nx4832k035_011 it says model does not match? any ideas what im doing wrong?

Björn Pasteuning

Hi Matthew.

That's correct your nx4832k035_011 is a 3.5" display not an 4.3"
--
73' Björn de PD5DJ
www.pd5dj.nl

matthew cook

Holly batcrap.  They sent me the wrong display and I didn't even check it..  txs for the kick...