Topics

[VK3 Event] Bring your Bitx/uBitx - Melbourne QRP by the Bay 28 July

Peter Parker

Every few months we have a QRP and homebrew gathering at Chelsea beach near Melbourne.

The next is this Saturday, July 28, 3pm near the lifesaving club.

This time we're having a "Bring your Bitx (or uBitx)" theme.

So if you have a Bitx/uBitx or are curious about them it could be worth coming along if you're in the area.

Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/1561847453926084/?notif_t=event_aggregate&notif_id=1532290431385991

73, Peter VK3YE

Nick VK4PP

Hi Peter VK3YE

Ill try listen out for you on the Bitx frequency 7177. maybe just maybe we can QSO...

73 Nick VK4pln

Glenn

I will try to be there Peter

glenn - vk3pe

Hi Peter and all,

I hope somebody videos it for the rest of the world. I would love to see what everybody did with their uBitx/Bitx. I will be receiving my second uBitx Thursday to go along with my Bitx60 and my Bitx40 using the ozqrp VFO.

Joel
N6ALT

John Veach

Got all excited.  Just finished my first uBitx and told the XYL we were heading for Melbourne this weekend.  Then I realized it wasn't Melbourne Florida!  A bit far

Jay - WS4JM

What time UTC will you be on the air? It would be cool to connect with a Bitx "down under".

73 de Jay WS4JM

Glenn

A few pics of the 'event', my first time at Chelsea Beach (about 20min drive Sth of Melbourne central)

Peter VK3YE and uBITX on 40M, EFHW antenna.

Shot along the beachside table

Looks fun, I wish I was there.

Joel
N6ALT