Topics

Nextion and the Icom7300 #ubitx

Bo Barry <bobarr@...>

Completely off topic, almost. But this is where our genius Dr Ian hangs out.
As we are learning, the Nextion is a computer all by itself!
I saw a YouTube by YO2? where he had his helping the awesome Icom7300 along!
I'm slowly learning from Ian's work and will put that project on my list.
Gotta do the RTTY contest at 2pm Eastern today first!
73, Bo W4GHV since '54

Yves vk2auj

YO2LDK on an IC-7000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXbxL18ftk

I too would love to be able to remote head an IC-7300 with a Nextion for mobile operations.

Yves vk2auj/ve2auj

hirosmb <hirosmb@...>

Thanks for the URL, Yves.

// hiro, JJ1FXF