Topics

Bitx40 circuit diagrams? #bitx40

Allen Woolfrey
 

The bitx40 circuit diagrams at http://www.hfsigs.com/bitx_with_raduino.zip

are not found.  Do they have detail or better resolution than the images on the bitx40 circuit description web page?


72/3, Al - va3iaw

Mike Woods
 

Al - try here: http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/bitx40/

With the launch of the uBITx the older website was closed down and redirected.

Mike ZL1AXG

On 21/07/18 12:09 PM, Allen Woolfrey wrote:
The bitx40 circuit diagrams at http://www.hfsigs.com/bitx_with_raduino.zip

are not found.  Do they have detail or better resolution than the images on the bitx40 circuit description web page?


72/3, Al - va3iaw


--
Mike Woods
mhwoods@...

Allen Woolfrey
 

Thank you.  That's where I tried to find it.  Under the "Circuit Description" tab under bitx40, there is a link part way down the page for downloading the schematics.  The link takes you to 
http://www.hfsigs.com/bitx_with_raduino.zip
which is not found.

If anyone has the correct liml, please let me know.

Allen Woolfrey
 

If anyone has the correct LINK, please let me know.

Mike Woods
 

Allen

The circuit diagram is on this page:

http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/2017/11/23/bitx40-circuit-description/

The link on the page doesn't work for downloading, but you can right click on the diagram and save the diagram ...

73 Mike ZL1AXG

On 22/07/18 2:04 AM, Allen Woolfrey wrote:
If anyone has the correct LINK, please let me know.


--
Mike Woods
mhwoods@...

AndyH
 

Allen - I just uploaded the files I have.  They're in a zip file as downloaded from hfsigs on March 8, 2017.
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/files/bitx_with_raduino.zip

73 Andy KG5RKP


On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 07:09 PM, Allen Woolfrey wrote:
The bitx40 circuit diagrams at http://www.hfsigs.com/bitx_with_raduino.zip

are not found.  Do they have detail or better resolution than the images on the bitx40 circuit description web page?


72/3, Al - va3iaw

MVS Sarma
 

Mike and Allen,
It is possible to print by -edit - select all-  Copy. Later click file - print
 I checked the print preview is fine.
 Hope                 it helps
regards
 sarma
 vu3zmv


Regards
MVS Sarma
 

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Mike Woods <mhwoods@...> wrote:
Allen

The circuit diagram is on this page:

http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/2017/11/23/bitx40-circuit-description/

The link on the page doesn't work for downloading, but you can right click on the diagram and save the diagram ...

73 Mike ZL1AXG

On 22/07/18 2:04 AM, Allen Woolfrey wrote:
If anyone has the correct LINK, please let me know.


--
Mike Woods
mhwoods@...