Topics

uBiTX Nextion issues

I purchased this Nextion 3.2" display:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LAG13DA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I've updated the uBITX software.  Then I've taken a 8Gbit (Sandisk, formated FAT32) and copied ubitx_32.tft onto it.  Hooked up properly to where the LCD used to reside.  When I power up the system, the display (reads at 90 degrees) Starts with "SD card update", but then quickly says "Model does not match" and " Device model NX4024K032_011R"  What am I doing wrong?  The version I bought said "enhanced".  Does that mean trouble?
Thanks, Jim W0CHL

DUH moment... I used the WRONG file for the Nextion!  I finally noticed the other files below!
Problem solved...
Cheers,
Jim

So pleading ignorance, why do I have this large 1/2" band of black on the right side?  Is there something wrong? Everything else seems OK.
Thanks,
Jim

Jim,

You have to use the .tft file for the 3.2 inch display, it sounds like you used the 2.4 inch file.

Joel
N6ALT

Björn Pasteuning

Checkout this link: https://ubitx.net/2018/07/16/nextion-3-2-and-3-5-display-firmware/
--
73' Björn de PD5DJ
www.pd5dj.nl

Thanks Bjorn, for the link... That was the issue.  Once I loaded that file, things look much better!
Cheers,
Jim W0CHL