Topics

Getting ready to build my first Ubitx ver 4

Sherman Banks

That’s what I’m doing. Getting the stock radio working and then moving on….

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Rea
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:36 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Getting ready to build my first Ubitx ver 4

I just received my kit in the mail.
I also have a Nextion 3.2e...
do you think I just build it all stock first and then do the mods such as the screen ?

Kevin

W7PEA

There's a how to build stock for the V3: https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/uBITX-Assembly
If feel up to it, making a v4 version of that wiki page would be a great help to others.

Patrick | W7PEA

Terence Taylor

I would put it together stock and verify correct operation before doing ANY mods. I have a board set at home, waiting for me to have time to attack it.

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:42 PM, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@...> wrote:

Thanks Skip…will do.

Kevin