Topics

Unbuilt uBITX Ver 4 and Blue Cab for uBITX for sale.

William Sallee <k6two@...>

I have the uBITS Ver 4 and matching Blue Cabinet, unbuilt, for sale. Since I started using SDR, I just can't get inthused with a Heteradyne based radio. A friend of mine talked me into buying it, which I did, but as I look at the beautifully implemented PC board and components, I just can't bring myself to start soldering on something Super Heteradyne.

So I want $180 shipped. You will receive the unbuilt uBITX Ver 4, with matching Blue Cabinet. I will take PayPal for payment and I'll ship Priority Mail
My email address is k6two@...
Thank you.
Bill
K6TWO SINCE 1956.