Topics

3.2in Nextion display now looks great.

Jim Sheldon

Depends.  What changes did you make?  They need to be documented so I know what they are supposed to do.  I try not to install anything in any of my radios before I understand what it does or at least is supposed to do.

You need to start creating instruction files to go along with your changes to any firmware so others can understand what you did.

Jim

Jim

On Jul 17, 2018, at 2:17 PM, Richard E Neese <kb3vgw@...> wrote:

you willing to try a updated version of the 3.2 interface I made a few changes to make it easier to use

Malcolm

Hi Richard,
I'm happy to try an updated version of the 3.2 interface.
Regards,
Malcolm EI8FH

Kevin Rea

HI Richard,

I will be building my ubitx in the next few days and I already have the Nextion 3.2e to install in it…

I would try your code.

Kevin rea

Lancaster, calif.

K6rea

you willing to try a updated version of the 3.2 interface I made a few changes to make it easier to use

Richard E Neese

you willing to try a updated version of the 3.2 interface I made a few changes to make it easier to use

Kevin Rea

Thank you Malcom.

Kevin