Topics

Arduino v1.28 for BitX40 released #bitx40

Allard PE1NWL

Hi,

I've just released Arduino v1.28 for BitX40, download it from https://github.com/amunters/bitx40

New in this version:
  • prevention of out-of-band transmission depending on ITU region (tks Akira JJ1EPE)
  • allow the Arduino inputs to settle for 100 ms after power on (tks Ion VA3NOI
Be sure to read the updated instructions at https://github.com/amunters/bitx40/blob/master/operating-instructions.md
before installing this sketch.

Happy BitX-ing!

73 Allard PE1NWL

terry hughes

hi
what version of the sketch is installed on the bitx40 currently on sale.

terry gm4dso

Allard PE1NWL

As far as I know the stock firmware for BitX40 is still Asshar's initial version v1.01
You can still download it from https://github.com/afarhan/bitx40

73 Allard PE1NWL

Praba Karan

Stock firmware support cat control ?
Just I want to know.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018, 7:32 PM Allard PE1NWL <pe1nwl@...> wrote:
As far as I know the stock firmware for BitX40 is still Asshar's initial version v1.01
You can still download it from https://github.com/afarhan/bitx40

73 Allard PE1NWL

Jack Purdum

There's a file named ubitx_cat.ino, so I'm guessing yes. A good way to find out is to download the code and look at it.

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, August 3, 2018, 10:52:49 AM EDT, Praba Karan <vu3dxr@...> wrote:

Stock firmware support cat control ?
Just I want to know.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018, 7:32 PM Allard PE1NWL <pe1nwl@...> wrote:
As far as I know the stock firmware for BitX40 is still Asshar's initial version v1.01
You can still download it from https://github.com/afarhan/bitx40

73 Allard PE1NWL

Allard PE1NWL

Just to avoid any confusion: Please note that this topic was for BitX40, not ubitx.
The file ubitx_cat.ino won't work on a BitX40.

Back to Praba's question:
The stock firmware v1.01 for BitX40 only provides basic LSB functionality.
So no cat control.
(v1.28 doesn't support cat control either, though)

73 Allard PE1NWL