Topics

Who has uBITX with Nextion display in action pictures ?

Bill KC5SB

Joe:  I found the files in the 'files' section of this board.  Works great!

Many thanks to you and Allen!

73, Bill

Joe

Bill,
There is a new file for the 3.2 and 3,2 E (same) which has enhanced graphics and is rebuilt to utilize the full 3.2 screen.
The .hmi or tft file is available.

Just send an email to me VE1BWV at joeman2116@... or to Allen KN4UD - kn4ud@....

I also have a 7 inch being released.

Joe
VE1BWV

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 12:51 PM Bill KC5SB <blmerideth@...> wrote:
I have the Nextion 3.2 (non enhanced) display working with my uBITX, but the screen is not fully utilized.  The file I used is ubitx_32.tft.  Will an updated .tft file for the 3.2 display be available at some point?

Thanks to all who have made this great little rig available to the amateur community - your hard work is appreciated!

73, Bill

Bill KC5SB

I have the Nextion 3.2 (non enhanced) display working with my uBITX, but the screen is not fully utilized.  The file I used is ubitx_32.tft.  Will an updated .tft file for the 3.2 display be available at some point?

Thanks to all who have made this great little rig available to the amateur community - your hard work is appreciated!

73, Bill

Kees T

Check out

Charlie Morrison

Hi Joe

Thanks for the info, I’ll look out for it. Is yours a standard or enhanced display?

73 de Charlie GI4FUE