Topics

Size of uBITX Surface Mount Resistors/Capacitors ? #ubitx

Does anyone know off-hand what size the surface mount caps and resistors are that are on the uBITX board ?
Are they 1206 ?

Michael VE3WMB

G8HAV

Hi, They are 0805 SMD.

Peter Paul Fox G8HAV
Mid-Cheshire Amateur Radio Society
5 Llandovery Close
Winsford
Cheshire CW7 1NA

Group Controller
Dane Valley RAYNET
Does anyone know off-hand what size the surface mount caps and resistors are that are on the uBITX board ?
Are they 1206 ?

Michael VE3WMB

Doug W

Per this post https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/48729
Ashhar Farhan
May 11

I tried to keep all resistors and capacitors to 1206. However, some of the C0G caps in the filters were not available readily. Hence, we chose the more common 0805 for those.
- f

--
www.bitxmap.com

Thanks Doug.

I thought that most of the parts looked like 1206, but I do see a few smaller (obviously 0805).

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB