Topics

My first ubitx #ubitx

Alex KA3BQE

Brad, you may want to look into "CTC-50M Original Comet Window Feed-Thru Jumper" they are a bit pricy but have good reviews up on Amazon.

brad martin

I have yet to make a contact on mine and I think it’s because I can’t really find a good spot for my antenna and not wanting to drill any coax holes in this rental house. How do you like the qrp guys kit? I’m thinking about getting one and tossing a wire into the tree in the front of the house.

Brad

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 6:15 PM Bill Watkins <kf7yxs@...> wrote:
Kindred spirits lol

73

Bill
K0WHW

On Jun 14, 2018, at 15:49, Willy <W1LY@...> wrote:

It looks like you were sitting on my deck. Every detail. 73 Willy W1LY
On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Bill Watkins <kf7yxs@...> wrote:

Got my ubitx last week. Made my first contact yesterday with it, and I’m very pleased. 20 meters usb. Used qrp guys un-un plus wire antenna. Chicago to South Carolina.   Glad to be a part of the group. <9539FC7C_D816_497C_A347_B020D72A7122.jpeg>

Bill Watkins

Kindred spirits lol

73

Bill
K0WHW

On Jun 14, 2018, at 15:49, Willy <W1LY@...> wrote:

It looks like you were sitting on my deck. Every detail. 73 Willy W1LY

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Bill Watkins <kf7yxs@...> wrote:

Got my ubitx last week. Made my first contact yesterday with it, and I’m very pleased. 20 meters usb. Used qrp guys un-un plus wire antenna. Chicago to South Carolina.   Glad to be a part of the group. <9539FC7C_D816_497C_A347_B020D72A7122.jpeg>

Willy