Topics

ubitx 13.8v for RX #ubitx

sridhar

Oms

I am using uBitx newly and i am giving 13.8 v power to the set for RX RX Purpose only ,power supply is transformer base .
Do suggest can i use 13.8v Power for RX purpose (no tax right now)

73's
vu3pen
sridhar

iz oos

Why not?

Il 14/giu/2018 15:36, <vu3pen@...> ha scritto:
Oms

I am using uBitx newly and i am giving 13.8 v power to the set for RX RX Purpose only ,power supply is transformer base .
Do suggest can i use 13.8v Power for RX purpose (no tax right now)

73's
vu3pen
sridhar

MVS Sarma

i suppose that there is no much difference between 12 and 13.8
 Hence
 you can use it .

Otherwise we have to reduce the regulation to get 12.00V output

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 7:30 PM, iz oos <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

Why not?

Il 14/giu/2018 15:36, <vu3pen@...> ha scritto:
Oms

I am using uBitx newly and i am giving 13.8 v power to the set for RX RX Purpose only ,power supply is transformer base .
Do suggest can i use 13.8v Power for RX purpose (no tax right now)

73's
vu3pen
sridhar

Mark M

I've been running mine on 13.8 without any problems.

iz oos

Of course we can use it at 13.8v as long as it is really 13.8v, that is regulated.