Topics

Learning Arduino

Ken Frazer

For those of you who are trying to learn Arduino programming, edX is offering a course, Arduino Programming, from novice to ninja. The course covers basic Arduino programming and connecting to and controlling external sensor and devices, such as motors. It also talks about using libraries. The house starts June 18, runs for 4 weeks and typically takes 2 - 3 hours per week of your time. It is also free!

73s
Ken
KE5JCB

Paul Galburt - K2AYZ

Thanks, Ken

I signed up for the course. I have done Arduino programming but I am no ninja. I hope I can make 7AM :)

73,

Paul - K2AYZ

jazzymike

Hello Ken,
I also signed up for the course. Course starts on the June 18. Thanks for passing that info on to the group.

Mike, AA5EJ

I signed up for the course. I have done Arduino programming but I am no ninja. I hope I can make 7AM :)

73,

Paul - K2AYZ

Ken Frazer

Paul,
You don’t have to get up at 7:00, that is just the time that the course is first available. It is stored streaming that you can watch anytime that’s convenient for you.

Ken
KE5JCB