Topics

$20 ARRL coupon for completing survey

Doug W

If you complete the survey at http://www.arrl.org/survey you will receive a coupon code good for $20 off any purchase at the ARRL shop.  If you already ordered Jack's http://www.arrl.org/shop/Microcontroller-Projects-for-Amateur-Radio/ you can pick up http://www.arrl.org/shop/Experimental-Methods-in-RF-Design-Classic-Reprint-Edition/ .  If you already ordered both this is a great opportunity to get either book or both for someone new to the hobby or who otherwise could not afford them.  The code works for members and non-members.
--
www.bitxmap.com

AndyH

Took the survey; didn't receive a coupon.  Can only try once.

Thanks anyway, Doug.

73, Andy

OZ6TI Ole

Hi Andy

Try this:

73, Ole

Den 15. sep. 2020 kl. 21.58 skrev AndyH <awhecker@...>:

Took the survey; didn't receive a coupon.  Can only try once.

Thanks anyway, Doug.

73, Andy

Al - WA1CZG

Thanks Doug W for the info.
I now have them sending me http://www.arrl.org/shop/Experimental-Methods-in-RF-Design-Classic-Reprint-Edition/
for the cost of postage!

AndyH

Thanks Ole.

   I did the survey on my Windows desktop using Chrome.  I got to the end of the survey where it said I'd be directed back to the ARRL for the coupon, and instead was handed another random survey from Surveymonkey.  It didn't send me back to the ARRL.

  Just a heads-up in case others see this sort of behavior.

    73, Andy

Doug W

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 07:08 PM, AndyH wrote:
 I did the survey on my Windows desktop using Chrome.  I got to the end of the survey where it said I'd be directed back to the ARRL for the coupon, and instead was handed another random survey from Surveymonkey.  It didn't send me back to the ARRL
The code is displayed at the end of the survey.  If you scroll through the other posts regarding this topic I bet you will find what you need.

--
www.bitxmap.com

Aaron K5ATG

I took the survey and got the code for the coupon at the end of the survey no problem and within a few minutes I had a new addition to the K5ATG Library.
--
'72
Aaron Scott

Shlomo Goldstein

Worked fine for me. I finally ordered my copy of EMRFD, for the price of postage only.
73,
Shlomo 4X4LF

David McGaw

They have record of who took the survey by call sign.  The code did not transfer properly to their sales site and I did not think to write down the code, but they were willing to email it.

David N1HAC

On 9/15/20 3:58 PM, AndyH via groups.io wrote:
Took the survey; didn't receive a coupon.  Can only try once.

Thanks anyway, Doug.

73, Andy

Curt

okay

pretty cool.  I did my duty and did the survey, then I knew I had been thinking about the book on HF propagation (I already have EMRFD).  I dunno - me thinks the arrl store just logs you in, and takes the code - nice that someone told us the code in case someone comes up empty after the survey.  I think the arrl just is seeking some covid era cashflow as other non-profits and other radio orgs around the globe.

73 CUL Curt