Topics

FLdigi

Doug W

This is a topic that comes up fairly regularly.  When you get it all figured out it would be helpful to others if you added a wiki page.
--
www.bitxmap.com

Bo Barry <bobarr@...>

And don't forget to disconnect the orange wire (PTT). The audio cable from the PC doesn't like it. PTT by CAT works great.

Bo Barry <wn4ghv@...>

I got it going by installing and running flrig.  Hamlib wouldn't work.

 The Raspberry pi version didn't have a provision for flrig, so I picked rigcat option and it works fine on the pi. Doing the PC tomorrow.

73, Bo W4GHV since '54

On 4 June 2018 at 22:01, Dennis <dennis@...> wrote:
Bump,

Sure would appreciate some help getting fldigi to transmit. In that I have no trouble getting FT8 to transmit, I suspect it is a setting within fldigi that I have wrong. I'm using the setup outlined in the wiki https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/Digital-Setup

hanks,
73, Dennis
W7DRW

Dennis

Bump,

Sure would appreciate some help getting fldigi to transmit. In that I have no trouble getting FT8 to transmit, I suspect it is a setting within fldigi that I have wrong. I'm using the setup outlined in the wiki https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/Digital-Setup

hanks,
73, Dennis
W7DRW

Dennis

Ashhar,

I have a version 3 board (only have it for a couple weeks) with stock software.

Thanks,
73, Dennis
W7DRW

Bo Barry <bobarr@...>

Solved it yesterday. On my Raspberry pi  at least. Trying on my PC today.

Using flrig along with fldigi. Even tho the version on the pi doesn't have the flrig option. I clicked the rigcat option and it worked great.

I read that hamlib needed 2 stop bits but the code in the two firmware versions I have use only 1. I changed and recompiled but saw no change.

Anxious to start using instead of tinkering and troubleshooting.   Bo W4GHV

Ashhar Farhan

which firmware are you using?
- f

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 10:41 AM, Dennis <dennis@...> wrote:
I have wsjt-x working fine, but I can't transmit using FLdigi. Receive works ok. Could someone share their settings with me?

73, Dennis
W7DRW

Dennis