Topics

Amazon

joe camilli

Any chance the ubitx could be offered via Amazom with the price to reflect the additional fees. The reason I ask is I have some Amazon gift cards to use up.

Tx Joe N7QPP

AA9GG

Amazon doesn't do PayPal.......
--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.

Joe Puma

They do if you have a PayPal debit card 😎

On Jun 1, 2018, at 12:32 AM, AA9GG <paul.aa9gg@...> wrote:

Amazon doesn't do PayPal.......
--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.

Terry Morris

I have used PayPal on Amazon.

Terry - KB8AMZ

Ashhar Farhan

We have been looking at Amazon for some time. Amazon charges  heavy fee for their 'FBA'. It would add another 25 USD to the cost. We figured it wouldn't make sense to do that. We are still exploring if we can fulfill the orders on our own for Amazon customers. It is a call that HF Sigs will have to take. I only work around here...

- f

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 12:50 AM, Terry Morris <terry.kb8amz@...> wrote:
I have used PayPal on Amazon.

Terry - KB8AMZ

Ken Hansen

You can buy visa gift cards, $5.95 service fee for $100, didn't look at others.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSBQB1P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_dtAeBb4H05V40

With visa gift cards in hand, purchase via PayPal should be trivial.

HTH,

Ken, N2VIP

On May 31, 2018, at 7:50 AM, joe camilli <jjcamilli@...> wrote:

Any chance the ubitx could be offered via Amazom with the price to reflect the additional fees. The reason I ask is I have some Amazon gift cards to use up.

joe camilli

Unfortunately not with Amazon gift balance. :(

Joe N7QPP

Christopher Miller

I'm sure that it wouldn't have to be mutually exclusive. hfsigs could still sell them direct, but the effort to set up to sell them on Amazon for one person is probably too much. Maybe trade the Amazon gift cards to someone who is using them anyway and get cash?

kf4ftr

Prathap Naidu

Hi Farhan,

you know I have been a seller on amazon for over 6 yrs selling data storage systems, HDD Docks etc.

their commission & other charges are too high and they even penalize the seller if the goods don’t reach the buyer

also in case of COD if the buyer does not take delivery the seller is charged shipping costs both ways

so also in case of returns

There by you may have to increase  you selling price to cover such unforeseen losses

I suggest selling, on your own HF signals is economical & safer.

You are doing a great job and we appreciate all your efforts

Thanks 73

de Pop

VU2POP