Topics

How to tune / align...bitx

aps.gts1@...

I got one bitx qrp rig unfortunately its audio was too low and by mistske it is totally mis aligned. How can I re align to usb mode all bands ?

kj6etl

I suggest to reset the unit ro factory settings:
  1. Go into the Setup mode, find the "reset to factory" option.
  2. Select it
  3. Let go of the button then prompted
  4. Press the TX key when prompted
  5. Power cycle the bitx
If the BFO is way off the rig will turn deaf. An other symptom is that the sidebands are reversed.
I ended up tuning into a station using the "correct" sideband for that frequency. Then selected: Setup > BFO and turned the dial untill the audio was audible.

Hope this helps,

Rogier