From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rahul Srivastava via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 10:31 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Raduino 4 Line Single Sided PCB boards

Hi! Friends,

I have designed a homebrew friendly Single sided PCB for Raduino in a form factor of 20X4 line LCD. This board  supports 2 line display as well. I have added some minor edits to orignal Raduino schematics that is self explanatory namely few more electrolytics, separate Analog Digital ground plain, Nano module on component side to make it plugable. Largely thru hole components but SMD pads also included for coupling and decoupling caps.

All fabrication files are being made Open Source for personal and club use only. Please verify the Gerbers before making the board. Your feedback is highly appreciated for any further improvements.

Enjoy & 73

Rahul VU3WJM

Rahul Srivastava

Thanks ..!! for the suggestion yes its a very useful addition given the variants of code available. I will update the pcb in couple of days.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

efkleas@...

Hi
I would like to try this pcb. Do you have sprintlayout file?
Thanks in advance
SV1CRN