Topics

Power of rf #ubitx #ubitx-help

حمد المزين <hamad.kalid@...>

Hello everyone i faced problem with power on my ubitx i measure tge power with swr the maximum was 6 watt and on the 10m it was 0.7 watt !!!! How can increase the power ?

Daniel Conklin

You might try checking out the thread related to this:  https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/48158

ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...>

small increase adjust RV1.  That increases all so go for about 10-11W on 80m and
see what you get on 10M.  It should improve but 4-5W is maximum.

Allison

حمد المزين <hamad.kalid@...>

Thank you very much and sorry about what happened but it's mistake

On Thu, 24 May 2018, 9:48 pm ajparent1/KB1GMX, <kb1gmx@...> wrote:
small increase adjust RV1.  That increases all so go for about 10-11W on 80m and
see what you get on 10M.  It should improve but 4-5W is maximum.

Allison

حمد المزين <hamad.kalid@...>

Thank you very much for your cooperation and helping

On Thu, 24 May 2018, 7:29 pm Daniel Conklin, <danconklin2@...> wrote:
You might try checking out the thread related to this:  https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/48158

حمد المزين <hamad.kalid@...>

I changed but i get great value on the 80m and 40m but 20m and 10m is very low 20m is 2 watt and 10m is less than 1 watt

On Thu, 24 May 2018, 9:48 pm ajparent1/KB1GMX, <kb1gmx@...> wrote:
small increase adjust RV1.  That increases all so go for about 10-11W on 80m and
see what you get on 10M.  It should improve but 4-5W is maximum.

Allison

Daniel Conklin

That is normal.  There are partial solutions available. Read the link I posted in my previous response for some options