Topics

uBitx diagnostic document from Facebook group #ubitx

John (vk2eta)

I think that is a very useful exercise by that person.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PBK-cdn4-9EunFHl2bXBSUnx1RFP9Z_f/edit

73, John (VK2ETA)

Very nice indeed. Thanks for posting.

Joel
N6ALT

Dennis Zabawa

I believe there are some images missing from the document?

Tom, wb6b

Thanks to Ufi Auttorri for creating this guide. It was certainly a lot of work to do this.

Dennis Yancey

I agree, John. I just found this. I think it ought to be on the website, readily available to all. I wish I had had it weeks ago..
--
72 and God bless
KD4EPG

Dennis Yancey

this will save a lot of people a lot of time.

--
72 and God bless
KD4EPG

Roy Appleton

I must have missed something, where's this guide?

Roy
WA0YMH