Topics

Removing solder resist.

MAX <max@...>

Does anyone have a good trick for removing solder resist from a PC board? Scraping at it with an exacto knife seems a bit clumsy and I have never been able to leave a neat looking exposed copper area behind.

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Wirjawan Ir

I use alcohol to do that

Regards
Wir YB1LL

On Wed, May 9, 2018, 18:57 MAX <max@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a good trick for removing solder resist from a PC board?  Scraping at it with an exacto knife seems a bit clumsy and I have never been able to leave a neat looking exposed copper area behind.

Regards.

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Rien van der Vorm

We user Isopropanol alcohol,  it is avalable as spray then it is called Flux remover.
Greetings Rien PA3GAG

Verzonden vanaf Samsung-tablet.