Topics

I2C Display code

K9HZ <bill@...>

Here is W0EBs code and it has the I2C calls for that type of display already complete...

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator
Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ
Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.
Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com
Like us on Facebook!

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email: bill@wjschmidt.com

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Gorman

It must be pretty common code.

Here is where I found it.

arduino-info.wikispaces.com/LCD-Blue-I2C

tim ab0wr

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 23:20:13 -0500
"K9HZ" <bill@wjschmidt.com> wrote:

Here is W0EBs code and it has the I2C calls for that type of display
already complete...

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ
PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator
Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ
Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.
Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com
Like us on Facebook!

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email: bill@wjschmidt.com

---
http://www.avg.com

Paul Galburt - K2AYZ

Here is the latest version. This is a complete operating system for the uBitx radio, optimized for use with an I2C-based display. This was developed by W0EB, N5IB and W2CTX. It is intended for use with their RadI2Cino board, a replacement for the Raduino that is wired for I2C display interface.

You can find more information at this link.

73,

Paul

W2CTX

There is also a release for the original raduino that is modified for I2C display.

rOn

Here is the latest version. This is a complete operating system for the uBitx radio, optimized for use with an I2C-based display. This was developed by W0EB, N5IB and W2CTX. It is intended for use with their RadI2Cino board, a replacement for the Raduino that is wired for I2C display interface.

You can find more information at this link.

73,

Paul

K9HZ <bill@...>

Yeah that’s the code in the ZIP I sent out last night.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator